Finding your answers
where you would least expect them
Always a surprise
Christine Bolton - Poetry for Healing ©
Staring at the moon
Looking for answers to life
Like a lover scorned
The soulful cello awoke
Your essence was there once more
Christine Bolton – Poetry for Healing ©
In responce to OctPoWriMo Challenge Notes – a Tanka
The challenge suggested using notes that we keep to prompt our writing. I always have the sound of the cello in my head and had made some notes about how it made me feel.
I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Tales From The Mind Of Kristian Thank you, I am honored!
The Rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own
My Questions from Kristian
1. If you could travel in a time machine, where and when would you travel to?
Seeing as I am an ancestry buff and I have traced back in my family tree, I would love to go back to around late 18thCentury Northern Ireland where my great great grandparents were from and experience what their lifestyle would have been like as farmers and weavers.
2. Which extinct animal would you love to bring back to life?
The Woolly Mammoth. A great looking creature!
3. Would you rather be Rich but without friends (money can’t buy you friends but they can buy you acquaintances) or have lots of lovely friends but very little money?
Both! There’s no right answer to that one.
4. What is your favourite meal to have in a restaurant?
5. Do you prefer Savoury or Sweet?
Savoury….I love cheese
6. Name one of your favourite authors and one of their books
Seeing as I prefer thrillers and mysteries it would have to be Tom Clancy. My favorite book of his was Patriot Games.
7. Do you have a favourite song or piece of music? Which is it?
A song that always makes me happy when I hear it is “Baby I Love Your Way”, by Big
Mountain. It was a Reggae Style version of the old Peter Frampton song.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I needed an outlet for my writing and so far it has been a good choice for me.
9. What type of blogs and posts do you most enjoy reading?
Obviously Poetry, but short fiction and those concentrating on the environment interest me a lot.
10. If you won a holiday, what type would you prefer? A sightseeing holiday taking in lot
of scenery? A beach holiday with lots of relaxing? An Adventure holiday with lots of
activities? None of the above?
Definitely action. I live on the Florida Coast so I’m already on a beach vacation!
11. If you wrote a novel, or maybe you already have, or are in the middle of it. What
would its title be and what is it’s genre?
I haven’t written a novel but maybe one day. For now I just want to concentrate on my poetry and perfecting it.
My Nominees are:
My 11 Questions to the nominees are:
- How long have you been blogging?
- Where are you located?
- When you are not blogging, how do you spend your time?
- What’s the best Halloween Costume you’ve ever had
- What’s your favorite word?
- What is the worst job you ever had?
- What is a dream you have that you’ve yet to achieve?
- What do you fear most?
- If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, who would that be?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- What was the last text you sent?
OK, I hope you like these questions. There is no time pressure to do this straight away. Save it until you have more time.
As usual, if you have been nominated, you are not required to participate…blogging is all about fun! I hope everyone who reads this post will also check out the blogs and websites of my nominees (and Tales from the mind of Kristian
A note to my nominees: You may already have been nominated in the past for this award and I apologize if you find this annoying. You are under no obligation to accept the nomination, equally as much the same applies to the questions, if however you wish to answer just the questions, that is also fine. Being new to blogging, I look forward to finding out more about you
Thanks for participating!